Maruti packers and movers set out the rights, liabilities and responsibilities of both the parties. These Terms & Conditions explain all parties' rights, obligations, and responsibilities to this Agreement. The word 'You' or 'Your' means the Customer:'We', 'Us' or 'Our' denotes the Packer & mover. These terms and conditions can be varied or amended subject to earlier written Agreements. We do not take liability for any damage or loss in certain factors beyond our control.
We advise you to take insurance for any such clearance. For this purpose, we can arrange insurance for you upon your request. Perhaps, this insurance will be separate from our contract.Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully and go accordingly.
1. Our quotation, unless otherwise stated, does not possess insurance, customs duties, inspections, or any other taxes payable to the government bodies. (If Does)
2. We may charge additional if circumstances are found to apply that have not been considered while preparing our quotation in writing to us.
3. If the work does not initiate within seven days of acceptance.
4. Our costs may change due to currency fluctuations and changes in taxation that are beyond our control.
5. If you collect goods from our warehouse, we are authorized to make a charge for working them over.
6. In case of any additional services including moving, packing or shorting the above condition will apply.
7.In any such circumstances, adjusted charges will apply and become payable.
1. It will be your responsibility to declare the value of the goods being removed and stored with us in writing. It is your responsibility to ensure actual value.
2. Obtain all documents, permits, permissions, licenses, and customs documents necessary for the shifting at your own expense.
3. Your presence at the time of removal or delivery is your liability.
4. It is also your responsibility to ensure authorized signature on agreed inventories, receipts, or other relevant documents to confirm and deliver goods.
5. Take all reasonable steps to ensure that nothing that should be removed is left behind and nothing is taken away in error.
6. Prepare adequately and stabilize all appliances or electronic equipment before the time of shifting.
7. We are not responsible for the content inside the freezers or refrigerators because cleaning and making sure it is empty is your responsibility.
8. Provide us with a contact address for correspondence during shifting transit or warehouse of goods.
9. Other than because of our failure or breaking of the contract, we will not be answerable for any loss or damage, costs, or additional charges that may appear from failure to discharge these commitments.
1. We must ensure to deliver your goods in the same condition as they were in at the time of packing and shifting.
2. If we have undertaken to pack the goods or make them ready for transportation or storage, it is our duty to deliver them to you safely or produce them for your collection, undamaged or in the same condition as they were at the time of packaging.
3. If we fail to discharge the responsibilities, be liable to compensate you for such failure under this agreement.
4. We will not be liable to compensate you where applied unless loss or damage occurred due to negligence or breach of contract on our part, which is mentioned above.
5. If you do not provide us with a declaration of the value of your goods, or if you do not require us to accept standard liability. We would not be liable to you for failure to discharge the responsibilities unless that failure was caused by negligence or breach of contract on our part.
1. As per the authorized company representative, the following items must not be submitted for removal or storage.
2. Things that may present risks to health, safety and fire. Items
3. Prohibited or stolen goods, potentially dangerous, damaging, or explosive items, drugs, pornographic material, including gas aerosols, paints, bottles, firearms and ammunition.
4. precious stones or metals, Jewelry, watches, trinkets, deeds, securities, stamps, coins, money, or collections of any similar kind.
5. Plants or goods are possible to encourage vermin or other pests or drive infestation or contamination.
6. Perishable items that require a controlled surrounding.
7. Any birds, animals, or fish.
8. Goods that require special license or permission of the government for export or import.
9. If you introduce such goods without our knowledge, we will make them available for you within a reasonable time,
Things that can harm will apply for a proper court order to dispose of any such goods encountered in the consignment without notification. Furthermore, you will pay us any charges, expenses, damages, legal costs, or penalties incurred by us.
In case of any retention or cancellation, you must pay additional charges.
1. Cleared funds require payment in advance of the removal or storage period.
2. In respect of all overdue sums, we will charge interest daily.